You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm

*stands in a room a gun to my head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

sarah dont you dare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

y it dosent matter jeremy dosent love me.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

yes he dose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

no he dosent
*sobbs and cocks the gun*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

sarah !! he loves you dont do this !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

dont do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

NO HE DOSENT HE APPARENTLY HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*about to pull the trigger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

sarah stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
10/100  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

sarah wth you dont take physical action p.s:you already told you dont have a gun so i dont geet where your getting at and how the hell dont i love you i love you more than anything in the world noething can replace you i rather you shot me than your self
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

my bros friend michael has 1 i use his SO IF U DONT STOP I'M GOING TO GO OVER THERE NOW AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

sarah what sense does this prove do you want to end up like that you need to ask your self what your doing see this is why i hate emos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but its the truth and i love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

JEREMY IT HURT ME 2 SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M FUCKING SUICIDAL IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HURTS ME I DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO JUST LET ME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

sarah STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not gonna kill your self ok think fo a 2nd your thinking 1 way you have 3 dream pp that over and more
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

FUCK OFF IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU'D KNOW HOW SENSITIVE I AM AND HOW MUCH STUFF LIKE THIS HURTS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

............................ sarah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

yea anthony
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

sarah.......... you said it your self its dosnt make me gel im sorry all you had to do it tell me no and i stop i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love youou i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love youyou i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you ve you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm

if you die..................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 pm

yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

i wont be part of this world either
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm

SArah whats the hell is important a friend or a fucking
dissapointment
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:40 pm

okay anthony i wont do it............i'd never want u to die cause of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm

thank you now calm down and jeremy plz delete this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))   

Back to top Go down

Death of Asayina((ps irl i'm gonna do this))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next